- Teens’ brains make them more vulnerable to suicide
- Everyone Can Play a Role in the Conversation about Mental Health: Faith-Based Organizations Fact Sheet
- Information for Faith-Based and Community Leaders: Mental Health Talking Points for Faith-Based Communities
- High rates of suicide in Chicago, suburbs raise red flags, Chicago Tribune
- Talking About Suicide and LGBT Populations
SAMHSA’s latest newsletter: Behavioral Health and Social Media
This latest issue of the SAMHSA newsletter describes their development of a robust digital engagement program with established presences on four major social media channels -Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Flickr – toward the goal of increasing and improving communications with the behavioral health field, public and nonprofit organizations, and other audiences and individuals. The newsletter also includes the recently-launched “Ask SAMHSA!” feature. Ask SAMHSA! provides an opportunity for public questions and comments on a new topic each month, with answers provided by experts.
Read the newsletter at www.samhsa.gov.