- Teens’ brains make them more vulnerable to suicide
- Everyone Can Play a Role in the Conversation about Mental Health: Faith-Based Organizations Fact Sheet
- Information for Faith-Based and Community Leaders: Mental Health Talking Points for Faith-Based Communities
- High rates of suicide in Chicago, suburbs raise red flags, Chicago Tribune
- Talking About Suicide and LGBT Populations
Latest edition of the Action Alliance newsletter now available
Issue four of the Action Alliance newsletter provides updates on work of the National Strategy for Suicide Prevention Revision and Update Task Force, the Clinical Care and Intervention Task Force and the Youth in Contact with the Juvenile Justice System Task Force. It also reports on Action Alliance Executive Committee member Carl Bell, President and CEO of the Community Mental Health Council. Bell’s recent commentary, “Proactive Approaches to Preventing Suicide,” was featured in the May 2011 issue of Clinical Psychiatry News.
Learn more at www.actionallianceforsuicideprevention.org.