- Teens’ brains make them more vulnerable to suicide
- Everyone Can Play a Role in the Conversation about Mental Health: Faith-Based Organizations Fact Sheet
- Information for Faith-Based and Community Leaders: Mental Health Talking Points for Faith-Based Communities
- High rates of suicide in Chicago, suburbs raise red flags, Chicago Tribune
- Talking About Suicide and LGBT Populations
Colorado : Aspen Hope Center proving its worth, The Aspen Times, Jun. 24, 2011
In its first year of operation, the Aspen Hope crisis center trained nearly 1,400 people in the Aspen community to recognize and respond to people at risk for suicide. Now in its second year of operation, the Center has received a $20,073 grant from the Colorado Rural Health Care Grant Program. Some of this money will be used for suicide prevention training-of-trainers. The center also plans to add crisis services and suicide prevention training in Spanish beginning this fall.
Read the article at www.aspentimes.com.