- Teens’ brains make them more vulnerable to suicide
- Everyone Can Play a Role in the Conversation about Mental Health: Faith-Based Organizations Fact Sheet
- Information for Faith-Based and Community Leaders: Mental Health Talking Points for Faith-Based Communities
- High rates of suicide in Chicago, suburbs raise red flags, Chicago Tribune
- Talking About Suicide and LGBT Populations
AFSP sponsors Facilitating Suicide Bereavement Support Groups training, September 9-10, 2011 in Fargo, ND
Conducted by experts in the field of suicide bereavement and experienced facilitators, this two-day training program combines lecture, interactive discussion and role-playing to help survivors of suicide loss, mental health professionals and others learn the “how-to’s” of creating and facilitating a suicide bereavement support group. Registration deadline is August 24.
Learn more at www.afsp.org.