- Teens’ brains make them more vulnerable to suicide
- Everyone Can Play a Role in the Conversation about Mental Health: Faith-Based Organizations Fact Sheet
- Information for Faith-Based and Community Leaders: Mental Health Talking Points for Faith-Based Communities
- High rates of suicide in Chicago, suburbs raise red flags, Chicago Tribune
- Talking About Suicide and LGBT Populations
12th Annual National Survivors of Suicide Day to Bring Thousands Together Worldwide
Day of Healing for Survivors of Suicide Loss Around the World
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Over 275 simultaneous conferences for survivors of suicide loss will take place throughout the U.S. and around the world. This unique network of healing conferences helps survivors connect with others who have survived the tragedy of suicide loss, and express and understand the powerful emotions they experience.
Visit the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention website at www.afsp.org to learn more about this event.