- Teens’ brains make them more vulnerable to suicide
- Everyone Can Play a Role in the Conversation about Mental Health: Faith-Based Organizations Fact Sheet
- Information for Faith-Based and Community Leaders: Mental Health Talking Points for Faith-Based Communities
- High rates of suicide in Chicago, suburbs raise red flags, Chicago Tribune
- Talking About Suicide and LGBT Populations
Information Seeking by Survivors of Suicide: what did they know, when did they know it, how did they find it, and was it helpful?
A Dissertation Submitted to the Faculty of Rutgers , The State University of New Jersey, Jan 2010.
This study explored survivors’ experiences in seeking and being given information about
suicide both before and after their loss. The purpose was to examine the ways in which
survivors came into contact with this information and whether it had been helpful in
coping with their loss. The goal was to comment on ways to improve the quality and
accessibility of this information.
To read the dissertation, search the Rutgers Library online at www.rutgers.edu