- Teens’ brains make them more vulnerable to suicide
- Everyone Can Play a Role in the Conversation about Mental Health: Faith-Based Organizations Fact Sheet
- Information for Faith-Based and Community Leaders: Mental Health Talking Points for Faith-Based Communities
- High rates of suicide in Chicago, suburbs raise red flags, Chicago Tribune
- Talking About Suicide and LGBT Populations
American Association of Suicidology (AAS) to launch Psychological Autopsy Investigator certification program and Psychological Autopsy Studies Unit
Beginning in the fall of 2011, AAS will inaugurate a two-day, face-to-face training program in the psychological autopsy, leading to certification as a Psychological Autopsy Investigator. AAS also announces the formal establishment of a Psychological Autopsy Studies Unit, which will provide services to communities, institutions, and individuals wishing to establish lessons learned and potential prevention implications derived from possible suicide clusters or individual deaths by suicide.
Read more at www.suicidology.org