- Teens’ brains make them more vulnerable to suicide
- Everyone Can Play a Role in the Conversation about Mental Health: Faith-Based Organizations Fact Sheet
- Information for Faith-Based and Community Leaders: Mental Health Talking Points for Faith-Based Communities
- High rates of suicide in Chicago, suburbs raise red flags, Chicago Tribune
- Talking About Suicide and LGBT Populations
American Association of Suicidology (AAS) publishes new fact sheet on youth suicidal behavior
This new fact sheet provides an overview of the extent of suicidal thoughts and plans among youth, as well as suicide attempts and deaths in this group. Youth Suicidal Behavior Fact Sheet also summarizes research on risk and protective factors that show a correlation with suicidal behavior among youth.
See the fact sheet at www.suicidology.org.